Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about these. I have the springs and was going to order the struts. Are the struts good? Will it all fit? Anything else I should know would be great. Thank you
-Michael

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
**Product Review guidelines & rules***

Hay everybody. It's come to my attention that the Review forum here has become a bit of a breeding ground for people ASKING about products rather than WRITING about products.

This forum is meant for people to relay their experiences with companies and their products so that others can either steer clear of them or give them some repeat business.

So, I will be doing here the same thing that I've been doing in the DIY section: Every thread I find that does not adhere to these rules will be deleted so that the threads containing pertinent information will be easily available without having to wade through hundreds of "has anyone used this" or "is this any good?" threads.

Repeat offenders of this rule will have appropriate action taken against them, so don't think that spamming will go unpunished. We run a tight ship here, and that's why this is one of the more enjoyable hot spots for Honda (or any autmotive) enthusiasts all over the world. So, let's keep things on topic. :TU:

-Foo

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
^ + 1,000,000 ^

Let us use the right forums guys. Will hold off on neg rep for now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts