Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Civic Si
1,013 Posts
hmmm the only way i could see them fitting in the back is if you mounted them directly on your hatch cover, if you have one that is. i guess you would have to cut a hole in it....or somehow try to mount them on the plastic pieces that support the hatch cover, some cutting would also be involved....i dunno really, or just get some really nice component 6.5"??

any reason for not wanting a sub??

·
Registered
89 hatch
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm the only way i could see them fitting in the back is if you mounted them directly on your hatch cover, if you have one that is. i guess you would have to cut a hole in it....or somehow try to mount them on the plastic pieces that support the hatch cover, some cutting would also be involved....i dunno really, or just get some really nice component 6.5"??

any reason for not wanting a sub??
last time i had one, i kept taking it out on track days, then got too lazy to put it back in. so itd be in the car for a month, taken out for 2 months, back in for a week, taken out for 2 weeks, etc.

i was thinking components, but i dont really want to cut into my panels for the tweeter. do they make a tweeter holder like they do in the 96-00 civics?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts