Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to get me some new spark plug wires and cant seem to find any NGk wires for cheaper then 72$ is there any site any of you guys know of that has them cheaper then what i found let me know thanks

chris

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i guess 72$ is the going rate these days huh ?

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok then let me change the topic somewhat in everyone mind what is the best spark plug wires for you buck $ and where can i get it how much cheap what thanks chris

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Nology Hotwires, if you have the $$$. Crane Cam wires 11mm were on clearance for <$50 at one point, but vtecduck is the only one I know that got them at that price. I'm running stock, until absolutely necessary to upgrade.

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well my motor is stock beside some fuel upgrades and what not and o0o yea the turbo kit boosting 7 psi plus its a mini-me swap y7 with JDm d15b head i dont like these day wires i have them OBX racing 10.3 mm too big and dont work good

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,375 Posts
those hotwires are junk.. ask anyone who has a clue about cars that has ran them what they think...
that seems to be pretty much the going rate

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i found some on ebay for like 42$ so im good on this i didnt want teh obx ones anyways i wanted stock but there were only 15$ new so yea

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
word glad you told me that now cause i was about .5 sec away from makeing a 69$ mistake thanks bro free rep

1 - 16 of 16 Posts