Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys, and gals. i havent been on in a while, and its true. im goind DOHC, but not for a while. i finally finished my project about a month ago... been racing it every weekend, and finally she woke up!!! i went from chirping my tires in 2nd to my car sitting at 6k!! Normworldhero was a witness too me getting my ass kicked.....but that was the week before last......i completely redeamed myself. here were the races. but first a little infor on my car.

Stock motor with COMPLETE REBUILD including a brand new clutch and flywheel. head was shaved .001t and ported and polished. nothing major. my mods include: COMPLETELY GUTTED!!! i seat, steering wheel and my glow sticks from the mirror,polyurethane motor mounts, dc header, aem cold air, ngk plugs and wires (not reall a mod), skunk 2 shifter and knob, shift stabalizer kit. fuck i think thats it. anyways she runs EXTREMEMLY strong. its header out and everyone swares up and down its a dual cam. even when i run it and it spins 2nd forever. i have to pop the hood and prove it. anyways the races.

1st race: me vs. B18 LS Ek hatch from a 10mph roll... me by 2 cars
2nd race (for fun): me vs. a full build LS/Vtec DA.......DA by 5 cars in 3rd and pullin

3rd race: me vs. B16 eg hatch.....me by 3 cars.
4th race: me vs. 2004 Acura RSX......me by 2 cars!!!
drivers were changed too see if it was "driver error" but nope.....im just faster. i think i could get a Type-S or atleats hang.

5th race: me vs. my old 12 sec, wheel pullin mustang.....i got 3 cars and the hit.....lost by a 6 cars in 8.3 seconds, lol. that was for fun too.

6th race: me vs. A6 CRX with mods....me by a fender in 4th.

7th race: me vs. Z6 eg ex sedan.....me by 3 cars

i raced all the cars again except for the Mustang and DA over and over again swapping drivers in the hatches and RSX and i still kept winning.
i have 2 Yokohama Advans up from as my "drag radials" even though their auto x tires, but atleast their better than stock. this is a fuckign freak motor!!!! ive driven and owned some fast cars and this thing is pretty quick. it took 1500 miles and an oil change for it too wake up. after i beat the first 2 cars everyone got quiet and then everyone was saying it was swapped. we all kept saying it was basically stock. i had too pop my hood and prove to them it was a single cam. its just gutted with a 130lb driver (me) who can drive. it took me about a month to get driving this car down. i met rev limiter a bunch, lol. after everyone saw it was a single cam "holy fuck! the single cam's kicking ass!!" it felt good. the kid with the b16 eg hatch, is now selling his car, lol. my friend told me he was really mad, but i didnt think it was a big deal, lol. ive got video of the races and im trying to upload them, but my comp is being a douche. our lakeland track is opening tomorrow and im looking to run Normworldhero....

ill keep yall posted on my races tomorrow and this sat.

Reactions: Hellhatch

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I spank LS's all day long, Nice kill on the RSX but the Type S's compared to non type S's are a whole new ball game man, they pull sick up top.

·
Banned
752 Posts
I'm beginning to wonder if this rain is ever going to stop. Hopefully everything dries up by this evening. I'll run you if the track is open tonight.

Is this the two tone beastie?

·
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!
3,148 Posts
so.. you barely beat a CRX Si, but beat a b18 powered hatch by a few cars?

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
CRXs are light as hell, I cant keep up with them sometimes.

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah its 2 tone. and the CRX has major work done and has been detuned for pump gas. for the time being. once its back to "normal" as we say.....i dont stand a fucking chance. plus he use to professionally race, so hes got the driving advnatage. he taught me how too drive and im still learning from him.

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys. ask normwoldhero, he saw me have my ass handed too me by the rex before my car woke up.

·
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!
02 BMW; 00 Civic EX
1,892 Posts
1st race: me vs. B18 LS Ek hatch from a 10mph roll... me by 2 cars
3rd race: me vs. B16 eg hatch.....me by 3 cars.
4th race: me vs. 2004 Acura RSX......me by 2 cars!!!
tell these 3 to get a driver mod... the b18 should been at least even with you and the other two should have left you pretty easily

a b16 eg hatch with I/H/E should be somewhere around at least 14.4 sec @ 95ish... i highly doubt you put 3 cars on one similiar

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
lol, Unless you have some track times i agree with ^. my track times say i beat those but my buddys JDM SIR-S B16 hatch leaves me top of second and third gear (no bumper supports or re-inforcements in the quater panels, his title says 2,100lbs)

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im not sure what all was done too the hatches, but driver mods is a deff.. ill have some track times tonight, and ive got vid as proof. the rsx was header out and the b18 ek hatch was just heavy. my only advantage i have is i weigh 130lbs and there is nothing inside my car except: seat, steering wheel, cluster, registration and proof of insurance. not even seat belts. im working on that. i know its not smart but fuckign sedans have the seat belts in the seats and this car didnt come with seats. so ive got an seat ffrom an si hatch in with 1 bolt.

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tell these 3 to get a driver mod... the b18 should been at least even with you and the other two should have left you pretty easily

a b16 eg hatch with I/H/E should be somewhere around at least 14.4 sec @ 95ish... i highly doubt you put 3 cars on one similiar
ill find out what was done too the hatch tonight.

·
Banned
752 Posts
He really does drive a shell. There's nothing in the car....nothing.

Looks like the rain is clearing, so if my car will start in this cold weather, we should be able to get our run in tonight, if I don't freeze my balls off out there.

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha, i took out more since you saw it. damn i wish you were out last weekend as verification. ill see you tonight. i got a cam gear on and ima be testing it out later today before the track.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts