Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get rid of them. Stop adding crap to our forums.

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
533 Posts
I think you are seeing an ad type that only appears to Guests and users who are not signed in. Adds links to certain words found in the site. As soon as you sign in, the links should disappear

Kevin

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What browser? Still using firefox?
Nope native android browser was showing links in my sig and mossbergs when I replied to his post in the random thought thread.

Why I was seeing them while logged in makes no sense .

On the topic of the link redirect, anytime I click a link on dso, rather than just directly opening the link, I have to wait for the server on dso to load the link and then transfer me to the page. What the hell is the reason for that?

·
Administrator
533 Posts
Nope native android browser was showing links in my sig and mossbergs when I replied to his post in the random thought thread.

Why I was seeing them while logged in makes no sense .

On the topic of the link redirect, anytime I click a link on dso, rather than just directly opening the link, I have to wait for the server on dso to load the link and then transfer me to the page. What the hell is the reason for that?
Are you talking about internal links like threads or external?

Kyle

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,471 Posts
Kyle, I'm noticing issues on here and Yellowbullet.com as well. on YB when you try to reply to a post, it takes 20-30 seconds for the reply box to open.

Not on here enough anymore to note the issues here, yet.

·
Administrator
533 Posts
Hey guys,

Can you provide us with some examples?
I'm having a hard time finding any while logged out.

Richard.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,471 Posts
No one at AG/VS can ever find any issues, so why should we do you job for you?

I have screen caps to post, but they are hosted elsewhere, Maybe you could do a backroom deal/secret handjob so these issues would be fixed.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,471 Posts
DSO, the end is near....just like CSS and CSR which AG/VS bought out and they....died...slowly...so slowly.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,471 Posts
This is one website that frequently won't load. I have to refresh to make it work.

Using Chrome!
Is it sad when AG starts more threads in a week than people asking DSO related questions?

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Most issues occur when using latest FF for android. Since stopped using FF. Guess it won't matter when there won't be a reason to come here.

·
Administrator
533 Posts
Is anyone still experiencing these issues? If so please let us know, info such as browser version, device etc are appreciated.

Fergus

1 - 20 of 20 Posts