1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
I dont think anyone has used one here but from what i have seen on other sights its not bad and there are no fitment issues. Im guessing you must have a decent sized turbo that would be the only reason I could see to use one. If you wanted a cast log and the WG location is perfect

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
I would like to try one of this manifolds

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
i had a thread about this about 5-6 months ago, all it is, is a flipped over cast log manifold.. the spool time would be the same as using a cast log.. i was going to get it, but 300 bucks iss too much for a cast log manifold

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
The spool is better with the cast manfiold, than the mini ram manifold??

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
Maybe that spa top mount will be nice with a very good port job.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
if your gonna get a top mount get an equal length header type one otherwise just get a plain old log mani

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a plain old log mani.. but im about to strap a 70-1 turbo to my z6.. so i cant it that with my current log bottom mount.

and dont ask why im running sucha retartedly large turbo.. i have reasons :D but i wont let that cat out of the bag until its done

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
if your gonna get a top mount get an equal length header type one otherwise just get a plain old log mani
First of all there not equal length and second of all there are way other and better mani than just the top mount and the log. The top mounts are not all that great on our motor any ways delays spool even more a full ram or mini ram would be best for the D

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
thats why im dropin the topmount for my full ram
hell yeah man, plus i love the way the full rams look on a honda, and they spool faster, and easier overall to deal with..

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
There is a guy at turbod16 that is trapping 130+ mph with this spa manifold and running low 11s on the 22x8x13 slick.

130+ lol?? whats your point???

·
Registered
158 Posts
There is a guy named Jarvis here in Ky running that manifold. He might be the one mentioned above. He went 11.3x @130 on november 9th. He was on a 57trim and 26psi. The car is a fullweight coupe EG. Im thinking he told me it weighed about 2550 with him in it. The car was on a 22x9-13 slick. He had just switched from a SLS mini log.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts