Which track?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
92 civic si
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if there are anyone from southern VA or northern NC that would like to get together for a meet? I was thinking around spring/summer time. For location I was thinking here http://www.northeastdragway.com/ . It is a 1/8 mile drag strip down by elizabeth city NC. If anyone can think of another tie or place let me know

·
Registered
468 Posts
VMP in petersburg is really really close to me, set a date and I would deffinetly be down for a meet, may be able to bring some of the guys I roll with down there (88 CRX SI w/ DOHC ZC , Boosted Sunfire, 2 door Teggy B18 bolt ons, Mustang SVT.)
Even if it's NC, I'd still be game, depending on date. If I can get my rex insured it would be there too.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
hopefully it will be sometime in june, cause i will be out that way. and i would down to meet up. granted i will not have my civic or truck. but it would be nice to meet more people from the site.

·
Registered
92 civic si
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
It depends on which track we do. if we go to petersburg it is open year round if we go to e-city it dosnt open back up till around spring time i think. i dont know about the other track. If we go to petersburg I'm ready to go any weekend after dec. which track would everybody like to go to?

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
92 civic si
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Petersburg Dosnt Open Till March Around Mid Month. Whats Everybody Say To The First Weekend In June Which Is The 6th Or The 7th?

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Petersburg Dosnt Open Till March Around Mid Month. Whats Everybody Say To The First Weekend In June Which Is The 6th Or The 7th?
that would be perfect for me, since i would be out there after the 5th of june.

We could do a VMP go kart race :) They have a pretty sweet track.

I don't care, I'm down for whatever.
yes, go-kart would be freakin sweet!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts