Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
sorry dont know south florida but i know central florida, if your willing to drive
titan motorsports and CFT both are located on goldenrod rd, BTW www.orlandoforums.com this is mainly a honda forum believe it or not when it comes to cars and buying used parts

·
Registered
605 Posts
thanx. do you know if titan is good with hondas or are they just a supra tuner mainly
i do know of a place here that is the number one honda tuner in orlando
called All Version you can book time for a dyno at titan and have one of them tune it but see if you can find someone locally that can do a steet tune ofcourse obd1 i think you can do hondata on obd2 dont really know how that works.
there are a few peeps in orlandoforums.com that will do street tunes maybe with an afc hack but dont recommend it for boost though as it advances timing. unless your going na

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
do NOT NOT NOT use a guy named herman, his site his hermsfab.com

hes a scammer and a fuktard,

other members on here can tune, i wud offer but i just ran my wideband thourgh the fire wall

·
Banned
89 Crx
844 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
the only tuner i know of in florida is cft.........and if i had the option to go through them, i probably would just because they have some serious kick ass rides they have built and tuned.

but i know they are in orlando, which isnt in your area.......check out pgmfi.org for the uberdata and crome tuning directories. 5speed4life would be a good option as well, as i have heard nothing but good things about his work.:TU:

·
Registered
879 Posts
DIY...

buy a p28, obd2-to-obd1 conversion harness, ROM-emualtor, wideband and your good to go.

good info sites are...
moates.com
pgmfi.org
honda-tech
d-series.org

its really not as bad as you think. ~$500. I like to learn to do everything myself that way is something happens you don't have to worry about finding/paying for someone else to fix it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.