Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'90 Honda Civic Si..
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SouthBayScenicCruises is happy to announce the second cruise of the year on September 30th 2007. This is an invitation to all automotive enthusiasts to come join us on a trek to some of the greatest roads in Northern California. At SouthBayScenicCruises we're not about going the fastest, being the loudest ( though some of us are loud), or having the most tricked out car. It's all about enjoying the road with some friendly like-minded individuals. We'll be leaving out of Los Gatos and stopping just north of Santa Cruz at a paved parking lot for an impromptu car show and debrief. Hope to see you there! For more details please log on to freewebs.com/southbaysceniccruises

·
Registered
'90 Honda Civic Si..
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huh? You don't have to buy anything, you don't have to join a website, you don't have to give me your firstborn child... you just have to come and drive and enjoy the time with other enthusiasts.

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
No, anything legitimate would not have a "freewebs" url, and the page wouldn't be cluttered with homo-leaves and a shaky screen..

Nice forum, you're like the only poster.

·
Registered
'90 Honda Civic Si..
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback on the site. As you can tell it's my first shot at one, I didn't feel like paying anything to try and build one. I suppose I'll stick to things I know a little better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.