Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting...
a stock cam reground from delta
some sort of valves/retainers (what brand do u recomend)
some sort of low comp. pistons ( who makes the best??)
aftermarket rods (brand??)
block sleeves
injectors (im thinkin 390cc dsm maybe)
6 puck ceramic clutch (150 bucks from ky clutch)
walbro 255lph pump and a better filter
camber kit

turbo kit- i will either piece one together or get this. which do you all think?
greddy kit

if i get that kit i wont need injectors or have to worry about a boost controllers or anything. BUT, i wanna keep a/c and p/s and i dont know if the kit allows for that. or what else ill need to complete the kit, i doubt its a complete kit. if it is then its a hell of a deal.
i think with the mods listed and careful tuning, i should be able to run 8-10lbs daily and 12-15 at the track. im thinkin i shoudl get to around 270 hp (15 psi w/ race gas) and it shoudl hold it safely.
only thing im missing is engine management, and im retarded when it comes to this.. shoudl i run hondata, uberdata, chrome??? what do you all think i should use, or whats you opinion on my plans all together?

FYI... i can install everythign myself, only thing i cant do is tune, itll be dyno tuned!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clutchmaster said:
nice how much is delta grinding your cam for?
idk yet, im still working on finding a spare stock d16 cam. ive heard they charge around 100 bucks though

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so ive started shopping for internals, who makes good valves/ retainers?? and what would be a good grind for a cam with my plans??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts