Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
bump no one wants to meet in august i have a place its a park in the city of south park there is a nice strip to cruise there and many pavillions i was thinkin we would cook out then just chill for a while then go cruise the strip there.. bump for ppl im serious about this here is the link to mapquest for directions http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?do=nw&go=1&2sb=revise&1a=&1c=South%20Park&1s=PA&1z=&1y=US&1pn=allegheny%20%20county%20south%20park&1pl=&1v=CITY&1ffi=&1l=5m5bH2tUEoA%3d&1g=Gp0F9FSrxz8%3d&1n=Allegheny%20County&2a=&2c=&2s=&2z=&2y=US&2pn=&2pl=&2v=&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2n=

sorry that the link is huge

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea im from pittsburgh im tryin to get some ppl from here to come i have a few buddies that are down but there would only be like four cars without you.. so jimmy if your down lets organize a date and then you can help me spread the word sp we can have a decent turn out

E

·
0 Posts
my brother and I might be down but I think it's like a 2.5 hour drive from york ? I'll ask him and see what he thinks

·
Registered
167 Posts
i'd be down, its quite a road trip......but as long as my mini-me is up and running you can count me in, we should do one of these things down in VA too

·
Registered
720 Posts
If i still have my eg i might be down.I live like 30mins from SP so is not a biggie for me.I live in Mckeesport.But i dont have a d series on my eg.I used to owned a 88 crx with a mini-me.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rickcrx said:
If i still have my eg i might be down.I live like 30mins from SP so is not a biggie for me.I live in Mckeesport.But i dont have a d series on my eg.I used to owned a 88 crx with a mini-me.
im from munhall so your pretty close to me but ill be happy to see everyone there

N

·
0 Posts
Im from Dingmans Ferry PA...How far away am I from yall? Haha..Im originally from Sussex New Jersey I just moved, cant you tell?hehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts