Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well im pretty new to the forum, only been registered for a few months and only made a few posts to get to know the d series motor, ive always been a b series person so im getting some knowledge about them. heres a few pics of my car, done a few things different some people dont like but i think they are original and neat. i redid this car myself, all bodywork, paint, interior(only thing not new is the dash and door panels so it feels real nice), suspension, brakes etc etc. this is my first civic coupe. for the past 5years ive been a honda lover, had a boosted integra for a few years, then built an all motor integra, switched over to a wrx and im right back to honda cause i love them, i redid my previous cars and this is no exception, lots of time and work put into this and not to mention money, have a 00 gsr swap in it at the moment but im switching back to a d series to make some money on selling my swap and to also have fun with a turbo d series. anyhow, enough of my life story. heres my car....

·
Registered
705 Posts
You need to post some bay pictures...

If thats not real carbon fiber.... Just say NO!

But thats just my opinion.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
its a very nice looking car, but learn how to do carbon fiber overlays if you really want to get a little respect out of the stuff. i like those seats alot. but the doors would look alot better if they were covered in the same material. and get some e-bay pics up

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Looks pretty good. Just remember, build what you want not what other people like :TU:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Looks pretty good. Just remember, build what you want not what other people like :TU:

ive been doing that for going on 6 years..haha,i like to do things different and that other people dont really have...and hate. haha, like my fake carbon fiber parts.

and ill take a few engine bay pics, nothing really special, just a gsr swap with some goodies. the suspension is where its at. my car handles so great. i love it.

its a very nice looking car, but learn how to do carbon fiber overlays if you really want to get a little respect out of the stuff. i like those seats alot. but the doors would look alot better if they were covered in the same material. and get some e-bay pics up
this is my first time ever laying those things on, i definitely need practice.did the best i could.

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
that's the whole point... they'd say..... "no way." - low profile, that's where it's at.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
this is my first time ever laying those things on, i definitely need practice.did the best i could.
im talking about real carbon fiber overlays. or even molds. if you could learn to make overlays with real carbon fiber on all of the stuff on your car, you could make some serious money. molds would be ideal, but that would take some time. with the molds you would be making a weight reduction while making it look sexy with real carbon fiber.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
im talking about real carbon fiber overlays. or even molds. if you could learn to make overlays with real carbon fiber on all of the stuff on your car, you could make some serious money. molds would be ideal, but that would take some time. with the molds you would be making a weight reduction while making it look sexy with real carbon fiber.
very true...my friend sells roofs for like 600 or something and trunk lids for like 900 im not sure exactly

·
Registered
720 Posts
The fitment of the front lip can be better than that.Where u got the lip from?I think a mugen lip would look better.But is ur car!!!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
welcome..... looks like its pretty clean but IMO get rid of all the c/f stickers it will look 10 times better.
did you do a rear brake swap .

lets see some ebay shots

1 - 20 of 22 Posts