Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!
Civic
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this is old but it made me mad. How the FUCK does someone NOT know this isnt a police officer! 2 and a half hours of bullshit...that girl did not deserve that by any means what so ever. The manager was a so called "friend" ha what are yalls thoughts...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CgCSps6KgdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CgCSps6KgdY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DcdjGvBeZac&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DcdjGvBeZac&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
uh... dude.... if i would have seen that i would have immedately told her to get her fucking clothes on. OMFG they have signs at carls now that says nobody shall be subjected to a strip search because of this incident. Fucking retarded inbred asshats.

·
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!
Civic
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uh... dude.... if i would have seen that i would have immedately told her to get her fucking clothes on. OMFG they have signs at carls now that says nobody shall be subjected to a strip search because of this incident. Fucking retarded inbred asshats.
yea that shit made my blood like evaporate I was pissed. I would have bruce lee double foot no hander backflip kicked that bitch in the chin, shot that old fart with a 12guage loaded with rock salt, and drug the caller behind my eg untill he was complete dust.:censored:

·
Nor Cal D-series rider
1991 Honda Civic STD
810 Posts
Un-phucking-believable!!

So much stupidity & perversion here... The guilty parties are incorrigibly flawed scum & the victim was too scared/dim to stop the abuse.. very sad.

I worked @ Macky Deez in '04 too after school, never heard about this scandal.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
R
E

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
Omg !

·
Registered
same as above
861 Posts
i really do feel for this victim, but its almost all her own fault that she was subjected to this. she says herself that she was taught to obey adults. well guess what, if you have a job, you are an adult, and you need to stand up for yourself, especially in the workplace when you work for one of the world's largest corporations. you need to watch out for yourself. her manager was a dumb fuck and her fiance is a perverted asshat taking advantage, but this is almost all the employees fault. is your job at mcdonalds really worth it? i a do however agree with her strategy if she let it happen knowing that a lawsuit would be in her future. otherwise she is an idiot with no dignity.

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
Doesnt get any stupider or more wrong then that. that manager should be shot for sheer lack of commen sence.

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic EX
525 Posts
This pisses me off beyond belief... If I was the guy that got sent in there I would have told to to put her cloths back on and called the cops. That manager needs shot she is so fucking stupid/naive/ignorant.

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
how the fuck could you do this to someone? seriously!
and the stupid fuck that let her do sexual things. seriously dude! that guy need to be in prison gettin ass raped. ihope she wins the case. it wont make what happened go away but she def deserves a lifetimeworth of money for the lifetime of shame she will have

·
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE
3,332 Posts
man that is just fucking horrible, i feel so bad for this girl. talk about taking advantage of women right here. those guys should be put in jail and fucked in the ass lol

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Im upset that it didn't happend to me, minus the sexual act. for maybe 200 million dollars i don't mind getting spank in my butt, lol.

·
Registered
Civic
646 Posts
Wow that is just FU** up. That guy needs to be shot..... That is just terrible. I cant understand how people are so fu** up. That almost just leaves you speechless. Just to think if that was ur kid. I have a daughter, and if it happen to her, boy there would not be enough cops to protect that son of a bit**... As for the cun* bit** manager, she is just as guilty. She just straight out lies and think there was nothing going on or wrong. What the fu**, the poor girls naked.....with an apron, that aint shi*. Fry that managers bit** ass too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts