Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to one of these a month ago and had tons of fun! Anybody else hit this up in the '12 season? I might go again soon. Barely any imports the time I went, I was surrounded by a sea of muscle cars! It would be sick to see some D's tearing it up out there!

·
Registered
97 EK HATCH
473 Posts
Sonoma is like that imports go to Sacramento muscle goes to Sonoma because it's closer to the bay area you'll see a lot of Mopar and Chevy at Sonoma Sacramento Hondas and integra and a few muscle I like sac but I think Sonoma has a better crowd sofar as people goes and I'm from the bay so I guess I vibe off it but yes it's a lot of fun. You should make a trip to Sacramento you'll see some real fast imports

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Im down, only about 40-45min away now..... Anybody else wanna go?

Could head out on a weds night.

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
I was just up there last month!!! But thats a good 8 hr drive for me lol

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sonoma is like that imports go to Sacramento muscle goes to Sonoma because it's closer to the bay area you'll see a lot of Mopar and Chevy at Sonoma Sacramento Hondas and integra and a few muscle I like sac but I think Sonoma has a better crowd sofar as people goes and I'm from the bay so I guess I vibe off it but yes it's a lot of fun. You should make a trip to Sacramento you'll see some real fast imports
Sac is hella far for me though and just to get out there I'd have to pay toll twice! lol

Regarding the crowd at Sonoma though, they are really chill out there. I really like the vibe, seems like a mature bunch that head out to Sonoma. The time I went, they had a drifting lot behind the grand stands too so it was sick to see both venues. I might go to Sactown in the future but for now imma stick with going to Sonoma.

Next time I go or if anyone else goes to Sonoma, they should post it on here. I might be going this wednesday but we'll see though.

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW Nov. 14 is gonna be the last day for the '12 season. Then I think they open up again in March 2013. So there is still plenty of time to head out there.

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
I'll be down inure 2 months my motor is done just need some tranny work and drop tune.
Same. My motor and trans are done, still breaking it all in tho. Hit me up we'll smash out one night.

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, I wish I could install my turbo already. But when I do roll out there again it's gonna be in my bone stock '00 dx. :(

Probably won't be able to mod my car until next year. Life always gets in the way..

·
Registered
97 EK HATCH
473 Posts
Same. My motor and trans are done, still breaking it all in tho. Hit me up we'll smash out one night.
I'm down Cali. You did a turbo build right? I just need clutch, LSD,axles, synchro motor mounts, and a wide band motor and turbo, ecu, every thing is done blue printed and balanced :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts