Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats good fellow d series members, once again I want to throw a get together down at the Sonics in June or july so we will discuss amongst us what month and actual date would be cool. Since we got about 3-4 months to decide it should be a great turn out and THIS TIME I WILL SHOW UP lulz haha
Im going to post on HT and socalcivic again
But whose in?!?!?!?!?!?! Post!!
Once an official date is known then the thread with all the Info, rules, caravans will be posted.:TU:

UPDATE: Date: June 22nd, 2013 Time: NOON-6pm
Rules:No burn outs, reving, popping vtec, or racing!
Remeber were going to try to use this spot for annual meets
Caravan Locations: To be discussed...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey knucks i thought that the cali gathering was in July? Should do sonic meet in June or something just to spread them out a little. Give us more things to look forward to come summer time as well.

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jwilli your right so now we got the month in june cause im still thinking ahead for a legg lake meet in whittier but for the end of the summer. But anyways sammo im downz to go up to nor cal never been there so im stoked
But idk if my eg wire tuck and brake line tuck will be done by then.

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
I vote weekend of june 24th it will give me something to do for my birthday :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
Jwilli your right so now we got the month in june cause im still thinking ahead for a legg lake meet in whittier but for the end of the summer. But anyways sammo im downz to go up to nor cal never been there so im stoked
But idk if my eg wire tuck and brake line tuck will be done by then.
Lol. I was just messing with you. The gathering will be in central aka Fresno. As long as your car runs. Your golden, my focus for this gathering is more for the people instead of the cars haha.

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well im bringing pata project fliper since I bought it ^.^
559civic june 24th hells no!! Lol jk ok well theirs one date to poll for

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
scc used to have meets there, back in the day....

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
Lets have the meet on Saturday July 13th, the next day we can all drive up to Fresno for the big DSO meet rolling deep has fuck.

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^lol well these are the saterdays dates in june 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 sundays 2, 9, 16, 23,& 30
Im leaning for the 15th the middle of the month.
But out of these 10 dates we need to choose one lol

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
Like i said i vote for either june 22 or 23 since im going to have that weekend off anyways otherwise i cant make it :(
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok so thiers two for june 22nd lol anyone else or is everyone being

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok since no one else going to argue about the date soooooooo....... June 22nd 2013 is the official date time rules caravan points will be set up and all info will be updated on the first post :TU:

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So I got some pretty cool news, I went down to sonic spoke with the manager she's pretty cool and excited she even asked me if I wanted them to advertise or even have a mascot or block off a complete section of car stalls we exchanged numbers so if anything I told her I'd keep her in touch with anything but she has the date set for june 22nd.

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so can we start getting a head count on this?
or do i have to say first 25 cars get free dso estickars or maybe tshirts??:tt2:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts