Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1990 DX Sedan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been having a serious debate on whether to try this, you're opinions are greatly appreciated. I've been thinking about mounting up a rocket bunny wing to my ef sedan, the whole reason behind this is 1. I personally think it would look good, and 2. I want to try something different. lemme know you're thoughts. thanks! and yes I do realize I would have to do some cutting and molding but I think it would be worth it in the end.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,831 Posts
I have a question, why is this in general tech? You are talking nothing technical, or asking for tech advise.

Please make threads in the proper forum to help keep down on clutter in the tech threads.

·
Registered
1990 DX Sedan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I apologize I wasn't sure which forum to post in, none of the others seemed relevant for this topic. :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

·
Registered
1990 DX Sedan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do it. I bet it will make you super nasty fast, especially when coupled with your roof rack and stretched tires.
We'll I'd take my rack off, the only reason I want the stretched tires is to get the aggressive stance that I want, I just don't know what tires to run.:wacko:

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,831 Posts
Noob forum would work just great, I post a thread in there when I have a topic not relevant to anything in particular and you just want opinions. If you keep posting nonsense in these forums you will never get access to the holy classified section.

·
Registered
1990 DX Sedan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright thanks man, I appreciate it, ill head there!

+1 for the advice!:TU:

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Spend money on parts that benefit your car, not degrade it in the name of looking cool. Not hating, cause I dont care, I just think you are wasting money.

·
Registered
1990 DX Sedan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we'll I just spent money on brand new kyb agx struts, next paycheck I'm picking up extended top hats and skunk2 sleeves. and as soon as I get my wheels fitted and mounted, all that's left is a new paint job and she'll be sitting good until I finish my interior.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Racers have the low riders grossly outnumbered here at d-series, "stanced" and "flushed" just don't get a lot of respect here...maybe some of our noobs would be better served at the layitlow.com or lowrider.com forums.

For the most part, we're about drag racing, track days, and spirited drives, not going 1 mph over train tracks and getting high centered or scraping our oil pans off going over a speed bump. I've been at a dso function where some guy dragged sheet metal across the parking lot. Nobody was impressed, a few were angered lol...

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
I'm curious what you think wings are supposed to do on flat back wagons.

I also think you would be much better served rebuilding your suspension with what money you have and learning more about how the suspension is supposed to function.

·
Registered
650 Posts

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Looks proper on a Lancia Delta Integrale Group B rally car

But then that was a pure work of function, not fashion, which made it proper

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,928 Posts
Racers have the low riders grossly outnumbered here at d-series, "stanced" and "flushed" just don't get a lot of respect here...maybe some of our noobs would be better served at the layitlow.com or lowrider.com forums.

For the most part, we're about drag racing, track days, and spirited drives, not going 1 mph over train tracks and getting high centered or scraping our oil pans off going over a speed bump. I've been at a dso function where some guy dragged sheet metal across the parking lot. Nobody was impressed, a few were angered lol...
Well said without being a dick.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts