Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up guys.. i been driving my automatic da9 that i pick up for 400 bucks while i finish my wire tuck on my eg which happents to be a b#tch to do it!!! back to the question, i have a cel #41 with is the oxigen sensor heater. i replace it with another one but im geting the same code. some i try my friends pr4 ecu and i didnt got any codes..is there a way to fix the ecu for cheap cause i dont wanna spend 100 bucks for another one. i try pgmfi.org but couldnt find any thing that may help me. try honda-tech.com but every body seems to talk sh#t cause is an automatic, so may be u guys can help me or maybe point me in the right direction. any help would be great and thanks for reading the whole thing............

·
Registered
98 Civic coupe
26 Posts
Completely unrelated and random question lol.. i was looking at your avatar lol! as for the ECU issue, goodluck and by swapping the ecu's you are assuming its narrowing down the issue to the ECU solely?

What ECU is in your DA9?

·
Registered
98 Civic coupe
26 Posts
not to hijack, i am currently doing a minimal wire tuck also and your avatar just gave me the idea of getting rid of the PS :)

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
is it rough without power steering?
A: NO hondas don't need PWR steerin..
B: Don't threadjack
C: he wasn't even talkin bout Pwr steer

89rex
Just a shot in the dark here.. might have the wrong 02 sensor.. IDK just tryin to help.

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
i remember having that damn code for ever with my p28, there is a way to go in there and disable it. hold on gimme a few.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i try 2 diferent o2 sensors with my pr4 and i had the same code but with the same sensors and my friends pr4 ecu i didnt got any codes, so thats why i think is my ecu......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts