Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my old ebay dseries header last night for a few things and the guy threw in this turbo. I know ill have to get a flange or adapter made for it to fit my manifold. But I tried doing some research on it last night and can't find exactly what it came out of. I've read everything from eclipse to celicas and 3000 gts but none of them look quite the same. I know I didn't get ripped because it was just an extra through in in the deal. But if anyone can tell me if they know what it came from or if its worth rebuilding then I thought I might throw it on my ed hatch with a d15b2.

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's kind of what I was planning just something to make my hatch a lil more fun. The fins look great. So you believe I can just order a td05 rebuild kit and start putting it back together

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea that was the plan I have a virtually stock b2 mpfi swap. I origanally just got the freddy intercooler and hks bov and piping for an ed hatch cause I planned on a swap later down the road. But I thought this lil turbo might just make it a lil more fun while im still buying and saving for my swap

·
Registered
2002civic coupe
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rep to you ryan. That is what it came from. I looked up a rebuild kit and it was the same. Thanks man

·
Registered
126 Posts
I wouldnt waste my time.. He said that car was only worth 9k or something (Think I recall) I know tons of turbo hondas that are worth more then that hahaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts