Honda D Series Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
99 honda civic ex
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
This is what you get for 300 bucks from eclutch masters (I know its probably a rip off of the clutch masters) for 300 bucks it looks pretty fair and im willing to give it a try ill be happy to test it out for my fellow d brothers

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Looks good, honestly the 2-3 y7's I've had have always had retarded high oil pressure... like 90-95PSI @ WOT 60-65PSI cruising 30PSI or so at idle so you should be good

·
Registered
99 honda civic ex
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Looks good, honestly the 2-3 y7's I've had have always had retarded high oil pressure... like 90-95PSI @ WOT 60-65PSI cruising 30PSI or so at idle so you should be good
Thanks...kinda why I ported the oil pump so hopefully that helps :fingersx:

·
Registered
99 honda civic ex
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·

does the rear main seal need to go all the way down or does this look fine? I was assuming it needs to go down farther but they don't go in easy

·
Registered
99 honda civic ex
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·

Did work today got the flywheel and clutch on also got everything torqued down. Starting the install tomorrow! Wish me luck

·
Registered
99 honda civic ex
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·

apparently there was an aftermarket clutch on the old motor....did not know that haha

and fly wheel

nice clean up

new motor and old trans

·
Registered
99 honda civic ex
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Just bought the old girl back from who I sold it to all those years ago and I have to say I'm sad to see the shape its in ☹

Attachments

·
Formerly weebeastie
1,347 Posts
Wow! 8 years later! Still running? Ready for turbo lol?

Reactions: robgoof

·
Registered
99 honda civic ex
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
llol engine should be solid but im going to rip it down anyway to check out a few things. Thinking about ditching the civic and putting the motor with a turbo into a CVCC

·
Registered
99 honda civic ex
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Also considering ripping it all down and selling it piece by piece.

·
Registered
99 honda civic ex
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Anyone know or have a ball park range on what this motor might be worth? Its been forever since i built it but only has about 4000 miles on it. Thanks guys.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts