Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to welcome Psychoblue23 and 93 red ls to the staff as moderators!!!! Would also like to let everyone know that awebb is stepping down as he has decided that he does not have the time available to dedicate to being a moderator.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Nice, glad to have those guys aboard, and thanks for all the time you spent awebb.

·
DIY Guru
96 Ranger-stock
637 Posts
Welcome new mods!!! Your life is now over!! lol

Have smooth seas Awebb!

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Welcome to the new mods, thanks for your time awebb....that's got to be a little ego boost, they needed 2 mods to replace you!

As per ususal, I will try to stay off ya'lls radar lol

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,014 Posts
I think they don't trust me lol. might get ban hammer happy

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I think they don't trust me lol. might get ban hammer happy
Slo, there wouldnt be anyone left, Like the guy in the tire and wheels section. BANNED or the guy who was trying to sell stuff for free BANNED, shall i continue?:surrender:

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,014 Posts
nah, its not that easy lol. red dotted, posts would have been edited to "doesn't know how to search" or "trollbait"

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
awebb is stepping down!? thats it, im swapping in a B-series and leaving this god damn place...

You were never really here to begin with, you just logged in from home, so really you will still be there were you are typing this now, even if you dont log in here. So no matter where you go there you will be.

I found in life, if I want something to be better, or to evolve, the last thing I should do is walk away. Unless I am the one holding it back or making it worse........

1 - 20 of 60 Posts