·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
That second vid is at STP in Plantation. Thats the dyno I learned to tune on! lol I miss South Fla sooo bad. I came up at Countyline. Only got to run at PBIR 1 time, but ive seen many Import events out there. Noone around the rest of the country understands about them rotary powered Starlets and RX2's! That shit is amazing to watch in person!

Used to sit in that shop in the middle of the night and watch the RAW S2000 peg the dyno... that car is amazing, Honda motor or not.

Puttin in work with the D16 back in the day! lol

@STP

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I have a problem with STP.

When I was going boost for the 1st time, Stephan charged me 200 bucks for taking off my header and fuel rail to test fit the manifold. Ill never step back in that shop again.

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
That sucks, he was always really cool with me. You know Casper? AR Racing or something like that, he was the Honda man. Was in the next set of buildings right across the fence from STP. He knows his shit

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Theres a guy around the corner selling JDM engines..

Called "island boy tuning" But I try to not know too many people in the honda scene.. That how your shit ends up missing.

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
Lol tru, but thats Tony Vtec, he's cool too. But you are def right. Ohter than them guys, I wouldnt know who else to recommend, I always used Stephan and Casper, they are the only others that touched my car other than me lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts