Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
some pictutres of my car 02-06-07

This is my 93 si, Jdm D15B w/LSD lots of changes. I just finished up with a mild tuck and shave in the engine bay, added new sheels yet again. And as soon as the weather warms up its off to paint, the code is R-510 if anyone knows what it is. All coments good and back are welcome and thank you for looking.

this is when i just got it running

my goofy ass

changed the rims added a cf spolier and i sold the cf hood do to an accident

photoshoot downtown tulsa OK changed wheels again and miror block off plates

sry for the bad pictures working with an old sony camera where u stick a floppy disk in the side lol FTW

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude! nice car!

whats under the hood?
jdm d15b

aem cai
h22tb
edelbrock performer x im
hondata im gasket
mr exhaust mf
2.225" exhaust back to a thermal axelback

all that for a 15.5 at 84mph its ok for now cant wait for the turbo motor to get built tho.

Rest of mods on car as of now:

Exterior:
ex si front lip (ordering the 92-95 mugen lip)
clear foglights (order in yellow soon
tyc black housing headlight(just ordered) with amber corners(already installed
mirror block off plates
antenna block off plate
4 door, door handles (no key hole)
thin side moldings
cf duck bill
cf trunk
and falken hanabies in bronze with azenis RT-615's

Suspension:

integra diskes all the way around
ss brake ines
poly bushings every where
tokico blues with skunk 2 coilovers

Interior:
stock
no back seats
armrest
delsol seats w/grey stripe
99-00 ex cd player

lots of new stuff coming soon

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Nice hatch makes me miss mine

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks better with a red hood.
im a sucker for cf its my dd. i like the cf looks and weight reduction. minus the cf ive removed weight in other areas.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
nice car man. looked good with the hood. ive never been much of a fan for the track r's tho. i like it with the black wheels red lip.

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
looks good man. i hope mine looks that good someday. i like the wheels in the last pic the best.

·
Registered
EG Final Year
893 Posts
changed the rims added a cf spolier and i sold the cf hood do to an accident
Nice car, but I was wondering about the little part by the driver door at the bottom of the window the shiny metal piece. Does anyone know how to get it looking like it used to be all black or how much the piece costs?

Sorry to sorta get off topic it's just because that picture just reminded me of my hatch.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
:TU: nice car , i like the way the car looked in the frist photo best with c/f hood
and those wheels are way cool

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
very nice hatch! sorta a wheel whore man!!! lolol what part of the country are you from!
lol i kinda am, ive had the car for a year and gone thru 6 sets im on lucky number 7 right now. Im from tulsa oklahoma, lot of thanks to alex at humble performance for getting me into the import scene and let me hang up at the shop and learn. Its kinda funny i was in middle school and heared about this shop rode up on my bike that night and has been friends with them ever sence, i was 13 at the time.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey 95 R-81 cx that peice at honda runs about 60 bucks per side. we just paint them black once they get all shiney like that man, were cheap out here so 60 bucks for that or 5 bucks. we pick the 5 bucks and use the 55 some where else on the car.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im thinking about going back to them BTW if u look close u can see i was rocken honda center caps on them

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bay is 98% finished

watcha think?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts