Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

Here we have, some pictures of my Port & Polish works.
I hope you like!

Attachments

·
Registered
1994 Civic Hatch cx
405 Posts
pnp work looks good! but from what i have been told youre also supposed to do the cc nice and polished too.... im going to do this to a head ima get for the f22. what pieces did you use for the job??? any info would be great bro thanks!

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Hi man, thanks for this message.

Here I have a d16a6 head pm3 casting, completely ported and polished, milled to .080, new valve seals, complete valve job and BISIMOTO spring and retainers installed. For Sale.
you dont have enough posts to sell here... and if im not mistaken i THINK youve gotten into troube for something along those line before but i may be wrong
pm me a price on the head... I am a little low on funds right now but will think about it...
you dont have enough posts to buy here. you both will more than likely be banned when a mod sees this

·
Registered
1994 Civic Hatch cx
405 Posts
you dont have enough posts to sell here... and if im not mistaken i THINK youve gotten into troube for something along those line before but i may be wrong

you dont have enough posts to buy here. you both will more than likely be banned when a mod sees this
i just noticed that....:nono:

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
the way tranzex explained it he has bought partsthrough pms from noobs

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guy. I do not use so much this forum, so I am a little away of the rule apart that I haven't read those...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.