Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm kind of learnin how to do this whole link thing and figured i try it here. if it doesn't work, let me know and maybe give me some info on how to do this. if it does work, the clip cuts out a little because my friend deleted the parts where you can see my lisence plate #. oh yeah...that is my carbon fiber mirror bouncing down the road. it got ran over by the guy filmin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEkEPhWwruI

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
nwi95 said:
ryan, i don't think you break mirrors off though. lol
i only hit a mirror once in my Honda, and it just bounced back to regular position.

i hit the cones all the time in my old truck, probably because i didnt even try to avoid them :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
ryan89crx said:
i only hit a mirror once in my Honda, and it just bounced back to regular position.

i hit the cones all the time in my old truck, probably because i didnt even try to avoid them :p
lol thats funny

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
ahh thats hella fun thats how i entertained my self drivin from cincinatti back to utah a couple weeks ago

·
Registered
427 Posts
what suspension are you runing? it looks pretty sweet

and i had never thought to do that before...intresting

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stock struts, spw coilovers and strut bars. thats pretty much it 15" rotas w/ yokohamas

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
wish we had those here.....most of them are knocked down from idiots running them over :lol:

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
hell yea. i need to try this one day. but in fla there is always a cement barrier those are attached to.

·
Registered
1993 trans am
1,073 Posts
i straight up plow cones in my car doing 40+

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
intentionally hitting them, not for me. maybe if i had a big ol hillbilly truck or something, yeah. but not in my car. we've got some pretty nice twisties around here also. i'll get some videos of us runnin through them and post em up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts