Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, im new to this site and i need some help on completing a d15b turbo.
Basicly the engine is already build up, I have a:

Garrett T28 turbo
Skyline Gt3 Intercooler
2 walbro fuel pumps
Act Pedal Clutch
Quick Shift
Hks turbo timer
Custome made Manifold
Hks blowup valve
2nd gear is lowered
Gasket and rings are changed
Ecu is chipped
5th injector
Running on 6 psi

Basiclly thats the engine as it is, i want to know how much bhp is it running and mostly i need some (alot) of help in changing the pistons and the rods. I really wish someone could tell me what exactlly i need to change these parts.
My aim is bringing the car to around 320bhp. My mechanic said that it is possible to run on around 20psi.

Thanks alot much appriciated

·
Registered
279 Posts
go with eagle rods and a good set of dished pistons bore the block .020 over oe bearings should be fine and just make sure you get the crank balanced with the new pistons and rods you will be using

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
at the moment the car is running at around 220bhp and its running great, but i need more power . So basiclly i need to change the pistons and the rods. is there anything else that i should change?

·
Registered
554 Posts
maybe the main reactor bearings and possibly the thermal inverted molecular valves for good measure. then turbo up the boost till your afrs are correct

·
Registered
279 Posts
power=money how much do you want to spend to make it fast, theres more to building an engine than just throwing parts at it, do some research build the bottom get more air flow more fuel and a proper tune

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Get rid of that garbage 5th injector setup. How does that even work with a chipped ecu?

I call bs on 220 @ 6psi on that turbo too. Got dyno sheets?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts