Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 CX Hatch
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to take her out and play some tonight, all of the runs were with buddies cars so it was all in fun...:)

99-00 Civic with a GSR swap with i/h/e: I put a couple cars on him from a 20 kick...

92-95 Hatch LS swap with a 75 shot (cant remember all of his mods) He's on here as well under "lsturbohatch10", I put maybe a car or so on him but I think his bottle was a lil low so were going to try and kick em off again soon but man was it a real good race man...

00 z28 Camaro (ls1 6-speed) Pretty much stock I believe: 20mph kick and i'd jump out a lil bit and around 3rd gear he'd come screamin by hard and put a couple cars on me... Then we tried a 2nd gear kick and i'd jump out and then he realed me back in up top in I believe 4th gear cant remember exactly but damn does that thing stroll up top...

All in all I had a great time finally getting her out and running decent with the kit on... Sorry for the novel, i'm just a lil excited still lol I wish I had some video footage but nobody brought there camera's out...:(

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
decent kills one of these day my pig of a civic might be half that fast...... ya prolly not

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
what's your set-up?? you got a link...that's pretty impressive

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
good runx... next you should get some vid if possible
froggie sold his car about a month back, after he slung a rock into his turbo.

we were gonna run again, but we never got around to it. i could have beat him with some better bottle pressure. the only night we both ran at the track, i went 9.09, he went 9.24

1 - 10 of 10 Posts