Honda D Series Forum banner

Sold

791 Views 11 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  wakkjobb
Sold
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
I assume AC was removed?
I assume AC was removed?
Yes thanks for reminding me.

Compressor and all lines were removed and the evap core as well. Heater core remains and is fully functional. Blower boxes have been cleaned and resealed so the heat and ambient air work well.
Reactions: 1
Wish I lived closer. Finding those clean here is impossible.
I am not gunna lie, I am about to spend my savings for rent to shred that gnar wagon, based on that statement alone. GLWS.
Clean ass little car!

My 91 Si dreams of being that clean.
Nice set-up! I bet this cars a blast to toss around. What class do you compete in with it?
It was only $390 to ship a car from Texas to eastern NC. And $220 for Tennessee to Raleigh. Google ship car quotes. They're are websites you type the where and to addresses in and you'll get like 10 quotes with in a few hours. Some really good deals out there (just make sure the companies insured). \endthreadjack
It was only $390 to ship a car from Texas to eastern NC. And $220 for Tennessee to Raleigh. Google ship car quotes. They're are websites you type the where and to addresses in and you'll get like 10 quotes with in a few hours. Some really good deals out there (just make sure the companies insured). \endthreadjack
Or contact me, as my mom is a dispatcher and can get the hook up lol. Like bznc said make sure they are insured and make sure they are a legit company that aint going to screw you over.

BTW From where sir_bobos live to my house in western NC cost 400 tops IIRC
How about this. We can trade. My ED for yours. Mine is a TGP 91 Si with a ZC swap. Im moving from San Diego to Sacramento in about a month. Ill just drive mine to your house, leave it, then take yours the rest of the way up.
Bump for peek; and for planting the "track car" seed in my head... I can get another DD and gut my hatch!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts