Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well some ricer kid i know ask how much i would sell my car for and i was jokeing with him and said 4000$ and a week later he shows up and drop 4k in my hand but i could not let me new wheels go so i told him 3800 no wheels and he took it. i also took the boost controler off and it was back to 5psi, and i told him this and he was like "will it still blow off when i shift?" and that was when i knew i sold it to the wrong person.

what the kid dont know is the car has a fully forged motor turbo cam ....... every thing for a high HP car but the price was right lol i was in to the car for like 1500.

now for the new car my buddy owned this car for 5 years and never drove it i built the car form him over the 5 years but he would never sell the car to any one that would ruin it so i got lucky and he wanted to buy a 07 tundra and needed money so i got the car for a killer deal i got it for 2500 bucks

car is 1991 crx SI
mods
enegry suspetion bushing EVERY WHERE he was going to auto cross it
full DC sports exhaust and hedder
drilled and slooted rotars all around
EBC pads
SS break lines
bigger swap bars
omni power LAC's
ticko alumnis struts
ticko springs
costom made 3'' cold air intake
LS swaped
haspost mounts and my wheels

i was sad to see my car go and i see the kid at the local race spots tryin to race but o well i enjoy my new car

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
o ya wire turck
and i have another hood with no hood pin hole and minty

i plan to try to keep it the way it is but building turbo honda every day i am shure i will turbo it some point.

um i really want to put A/C back in it and is number one on mu to do list but the heater controls are broken so i have to start by gettin a new one

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Damn thats one clean Si looks good are you gonna leave it N/A or put it the right way. And lol at selling your car to a ricer is it still gonna blowoff when I shift hahahaha

Edit we posted at the same time answered my question. You should just put the eg climate control in there

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cal me a ricer then i love my pink rotas

as for the EG herater control i rather keep it more stock just cux it is so minty and ijust bought a jdm one from passwordjdm

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya they do i had one in my old crx work minty

i just need to find crx A/C parts this car had A/C but the kid took it out and tossed it and i want to put it back in

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
pink wheels FTW! good sell/good buy buddy

·
Registered
175 Posts
Very nice rex and very nice D. what you should do is swap in a 92-95 climate control easier on the wallet and no worries about it breaking as easily as the stock CRX's do....Goodluck with the car.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nope seats are coming out getting wraped up in JDM crx seat covers my buddy i bought and i am puttin in some other stock si seat for my ass to ruin

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
too bad about lettin the other car go, pics of your old ride?. i dont think i would ever sell my car to a dummy ricer.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
this is my old cari posted pictures befor
fully built and forged turbo D

and one of my 2 hatchs

my plan is he will crash it or blow it up and i will buy it back for alot less then i sold it for

1 - 20 of 27 Posts