Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This harness was made to assume you have a 1996-98 civic chassis, and wanted to run a d16Y8 manual with an OBD1 ecu

This harness was made by 2jzdreamin, here on the forums, 4-5 years ago for me.

This comes with replaced plugs, wrapped wiring, a charge harness, and even tucks the driver side chassis plug inside.

This harness is unused.

D16-ek n02
was going to buy this, but it has been over a month, so now the sale is publicly available to those interested. No faults for the busyness of life.

Price I am asking is $300 plus shipping. I am located in Wisconsin, I use Paypal or cash in person, that is IT.

For those of you viewing who have dealt with me in the past, feel free to chip in with vouches, but Ive done dozens of buying and selling transactions on here, and can assure you I mean no harm or risk.

All pictures are set as attachments, so if they show up goofy, you should still be able to click and load them into a separate tab or window of your browser.

Feel free to PM me any questions, but know this, I have never installed this harness, nor have I actually laid it out on teh car to use. The car it was bought for is LOOOOOOONG gone, and none of my cars can use this.

Thanks
-Matt

EDIT

SOLD TO FRODOD16

Attachments

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,635 Posts
2jz makes good shit.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP!
As of today (Sep 30), still available! Have not gotten any real bites, so feel free to make a nice offer!

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone buy this goddamn thing. Make an offer or something.

Reactions: slo_eg8

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold to FrodoD16

Reactions: robgoof
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.