Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I've been here for almost over a year now and have never posted many pictures of my car. Here are a few pics. tell me what you guys think so far. I NEED to DROP the ass. It use to be my DD so that's why I kept the ass so high. The roads out here SUCK!

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
y5 block, p29 pistons, ACL race bearings, Ported d15b head, crower Ti retainers, crower stg. 3 cam, DC headers, straight 2" diameter pipe 4' long, ported y8 IM, lc-1, ostrich 2.0, extreme hulog, tuned on eCtune. Built and tuned by ME. Well trying to tune at least. The pipe is loud! Gutted interior except for dash and 2 front seats.

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not yet. maybe tomorow i'll have some. I just took those shots earlier because I was tuning the car and wanted to shoot a little. and I just noticed that the lens is dirty on the right side of the pics.

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well here's the engine bay when I was still working on it. And it still looks that dirty but NO A/C.

Here's something I forgot to mention, my pretty bisimoto cam gear.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
looks pretty good, and a peppy little motor setup. Is that the wrong hood for the car? Alignment looks way off...

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
is that a "custom" bumper?

it actually looks good.
thats a backyard special or airwalker bumper. even the airwalker knockoff is like 400 the BYS is like a g. sweet lookin car dude. 4drs ftw

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
sweet ride ! now get some real suspension !

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
nice 4dr!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts