Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Man, The myth, The legend
2003 Cadillac Esc.
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My apologies, bretheren, for not posting this in the D-series forum. The weekend of April 9th was simply amazing: huge crowds at the Orlando Battle of the Imports, and our 1st 9 second pass at an event. Our Torco Honda Insight ran 9.97 @ 135.48mph. We are excited about this since we did it with an F22A on Weber carbs, gasoline, our H/F2d adapter plate system, and 1.52 sixty foots. Thanks are in order to the following:
Torco Oil: thanks for your advanced lubricants..they save my motors..and did that weekend!
Web Camshafts: Your motorcycle technology translates so well into my program...you are the best.
Arias Pistons: Supreme piston technology, and amazing engineering prowess!!

Toyo Tires: You shipped slicks from Japan for me...those 1.3 sixty foots will be here soon.
Innovate Motorsports: The epitome of datalogging systems!
Evolution Industries: I am proud to be affiliated with such excellence !
Golden Eagle Mfg.: ...guess what, Vince and Rob, we ran 9s 1st time out with your support. Thanks GE!!
Darton Sleeves: Bullet proof indeed: we proved that this weekend...I will fill you in when I call.
Tom @ Portflow: You are simply amazing. Thanks for the improved head efficiency!
Progress suspension: My car goes straight as an arrow now...I do not know how you guys do it.
Jamie @ http://www.racegearbox.com: Thanks for modifying my transmission: we did it , sir.
Rocket Brand fuel: Cheers to my fellow scientists: 118 octane!
Lopez Cranks: it is amazing what a factory honda crank can do with a little TLC.
Action Clutch: Keeping it simple and reliable always works; thank you Alex.
Steen Chassis: you build great cars
Burns Stainless: relentless innovation in exhaust tuning technology; thanks are in order, Jack and Casey
Gabe @ JDM Concepts: you are the reason that I have this car. Thanks.
Team 400m: thanks guys, Ricky (my crew chief of Industrial Performance fame), and my KDM Hedi!
...last but not least, BOTI, d-series.org members, the rotary teams from PR and Florida, and all the fans and media.

·
Registered
224 Posts
congrats man.. showing the sohc love

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
Its not a D but..... 9's on a SOHC is good..... but its still D-series..... but thats crazy fast!! Props always push yourself lower, lets see 9.7!:)

·
The Man, The myth, The legend
2003 Cadillac Esc.
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MrHalder said:
Its not a D but..... 9's on a SOHC is good..... but its still D-series..... but thats crazy fast!! Props always push yourself lower, lets see 9.7!:)
You are correct. I do use a D-series tranny...that helps, right? LOL

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Team Nyce was able to meet up with Bisimoto Engineering at this past weekend's BOTI event. We just wanted to congratulate him and his race team on the 9.80 pass. Keep up the excellent work guys. Please excuse our camera-man as his hands were a bit shakey. It was his first day taping as I was unable to attend this event. Thanks to him anyway as he was able to bring us this footage.
Special thanks to "sohcproject nyce" as he was able to set everything up for us. aka sohcisp
http://www.zshare.net/video/nyce1s-com_presents_bisimoto_9-80_pass-_-wmv.html

1 - 19 of 19 Posts