Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 cx(daily)
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't the right place for it but I think this might get more attention in here, sry mods

I know it's last minute and all but I know alot of people are pulling out of the race in Vegas due to the long trip, so I talked to cliff and if we have at least 8 racers we can have a class at the IFO in Ennis, Tx on April 29th. I know there were a couple of people here local and some people on the east coast that want to go to Vegas for the race but this would be closer! So if anybody is interested pm me and I can get a list going.

1.me
2.boosted eg(on another forum)

·
Registered
93 cx(daily)
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Prob not gonna make it to Vegas, ya I made 2 passes both could have been better. Bogged out the hole and missed 2nd gear and ran a 15.8 @ 93 mph, raised the 2 step and went for another pass, still bogged out the whole but didn't miss a shift and ran a 14.7 @ 92 mph. I need to get the bogging issue resolved and I'm sure it'll run 13's. Not to bad considering I'm only running on the wastegate cuz the boost controller wasn't hooked up lol. Not bad for a bone stock motor on 6 psi and me not being on the track in 4 years lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts