Registered
692 Posts
im lazy, what tires are you using ?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
pics of setup?

sweet times dude!

my ls turbo crx ran 13.9 at 112mph, with a 2.6 60ft.... first day i ever ran anything at the track and yeah i did it on shitty 195-60-14s and spun 1st and 2nd. never got to run it with the slicks but i could tell it had mid-low 12s at least.

glad to see your doing it on a stock d!

·
Registered
732 Posts
hey wat rear springs are you running?? you can get better 60fts with stiffer rear springs!!! and the lsd too. i kno people runnin similar with no lsd so get the stiffer springs!!

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
you do know this thread hasn't had any new post in almost 6 months, right?

·
Registered
732 Posts
NOPE! haha

·
Registered
732 Posts
where the fuck are the dates?!

·
Registered
732 Posts
damn I suck

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
oh well. any gay i didnt kno you couldnt post on a forum if there was a certain time that had gone by. oops

oh well. people must get joy outta seeing other people make a minor mistake

cool

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
oh well. any gay i didnt kno you couldnt post on a forum if there was a certain time that had gone by. oops

oh well. people must get joy outta seeing other people make a minor mistake

cool
No, I was just saying that he hasn't posted anything in this thread in almost 6 months and you may not get a reply. No reason to get your panties in a bunch and sand in your vagina ;)

·
Registered
732 Posts
yes and yes

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
so when are we going to get details on this new vitara setup?

·
Registered
732 Posts
so 12.7 still your best? or u got some more mods now??

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
12.6 at 111 was my best with that old setup...im sure there was more to it if i had better 60fts.....lol i got a bunch of videos i need to compile..i promise ill get them up when i get ahold of my friends video cam!! but as for the new setup...its my brothers (evosol) old motor.search his name some of his posts should pop up....since its been swapped into my hatch we've added some goodies, but the build consists of...... a6 block, completly stock z6head, tt rods ,vitaras, garrett 50trim t3t4 .63 exhaust, blox mani, gsr TB, RLD FAB ramhorn, neptune.......we havnt had a chance to dyno yet because of this weather and i swapped the motor in right before the track closed...but before the (blox mani, gsr TB, and Ramhorn) on race gas it made 383WHP and 3xxWTQ @27PSI corrected...we also have a video of the dyno that needs to be uploaded....but as to seeing, whats his name over in seattle, making 40whp just by adding the h22 TB and Skunk2 manifold im hoping to break 400 easily at 27PSI.....and another thing, i just recently got a Fully built JGE z6 head, PnP, 1mm oversized valves, retainers, and springs, that will go in this summer.....but as to seeing how are track is up in the air of shutting down its gonna suck balls here...:sadface:

41 - 60 of 64 Posts