Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Honda Civic CX
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend is hosting a meet this saturday... and he wants a lot of cars to come out... so lets represent... and mingle with other car enthusaists driving different cars...

Where:

C&T Japanese Engine, Inc.
1127 E Philadelphia Street
Ontario, CA 91761
Office 909-923-5588

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When:

August 5th @ 2PM

Who:

MR2OC.com
Honda-tech.com
Alltrac.net
Scionlife.com
SR20Forum.com
etc.

What:

C&T 2nd Annual BBQ Meet

Infos:

Food is provided, no cover charge, free drinks!!! But you are more than welcome to bring chips, salsa, cookies, etc.

Rules & Regulations:

NO Revving
NO Burnouts
NO Stupid kids with their mom bought cars, acting fast & furious like
NO Racing
NO Drifting
NO Ricers

Everyone and their cool friends are invited...if need be, I will call the 5-Oh on stupid kids, I don't care who you are!!!...we have contacts in the OPD.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Looks like an awesome meet...get lot's of pics!

·
Registered
1992 Honda Civic CX
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah ill take some pics... and i hope to see yours there b16killa... the meet was great last year... sadly i was the only honda AND a sohc owner... but it was koo cuz they were chill... its not your typical car show meet...

·
Registered
89 Accord LXI,93 cx
99 Posts
legomyEG6o said:
yeah ill take some pics... and i hope to see yours there b16killa... the meet was great last year... sadly i was the only honda AND a sohc owner... but it was koo cuz they were chill... its not your typical car show meet...
Thats cool, Idont know which car I'm bringing yet because my eg is still giving me probs. So I might bring my 3rd gen accord, either way I'll be there with A sohc. Single Cams Own!!!

·
Registered
1992 Honda Civic CX
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ardevas09 said:
i'm up for it if i can get up there this weekend
mr2s from san diego will hopefully be there too... so if you see a long caravan of mr2s on the 15... youll know where theyre headed...

·
Registered
1,987 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
damn it why the hell couldnt i live in cali? the scene here in cincinnati is so slow right now i'd even love to take a trip but thats lots of miles on the honda!

·
Registered
1992 Honda Civic CX
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
oh yeah... there is a chance that current.tv will be there to take some footage...

mister2driver from MR2OC.COM said:
Current.TV will be coming out to film the meet. They are recruiting nice modded cars. If you have a nice looking car and would like to be filmed, come out to the meet with a prepd and washed car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts