Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
if I had a way of uploading video, I would suggest you send them to me so I could use them for target practice with my mossberg. I could then post the video of them exploding if you were willing to donate them to the cause. Alas, my video camera is not digital.

·
wise in the ways of the B
1,861 Posts
Will they fit a coupe??

·
Registered
390 Posts
if I had a way of uploading video, I would suggest you send them to me so I could use them for target practice with my mossberg. I could then post the video of them exploding if you were willing to donate them to the cause. Alas, my video camera is not digital.
haha HELL YA!!! i second that motion!

·
It's that time again
MAIN ONE IZ A CIVCSI
5,369 Posts
x's 3 i think this is best!:TU: :TU:

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
wow ppl crack on honda-tech for having dicks yet the flamers come out to trash someone on tails he is tryin to get rid of? no offense to no one but come on?

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
put em on ebay they will sell in a jiffy. and i demand pics of the new tails.

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was just seeing if there might be anyonewho needed tails and didnt mind altezzas but b/c u guys all wanted to make "really funny" jokes there is no way these will sell.

i hate u all

just lock it up

1 - 20 of 35 Posts