1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
ya, wuts up!?

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
caught street racing... that sucks bro... guess its the chance you take... they crushin it, or u just have to pay to get it back or wut?

·
Registered
92 civic hatch si
752 Posts
Yeah What a winner. Yipes was it worth it dude? At least you get it back.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Im sorry you cant say fuck the police you where in the wrong for sure this is the chance you take when you pull stunts like this. I try not to even do it tot ell you the truth the consequences are a bitch for sure.So about that fuck the police..........

·
Registered
civic/golf
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah What a winner. Yipes was it worth it dude? At least you get it back.
So far, yes, but I can't say for sure until I get the bill.

Im sorry you cant say fuck the police you where in the wrong for sure this is the chance you take when you pull stunts like this. I try not to even do it tot ell you the truth the consequences are a bitch for sure.So about that fuck the police..........
Fuck the Police. I'll always hate them for what they've done now and in the past.

·
Registered
615 Posts
well not to sound like an old man or anything but when you street race you are really endangering other peoples lives. so they are doing their job and i would have done the same in their situation. nothing against you personally but thats how i feel just my two cents

·
Registered
615 Posts
well you sound like a kid who broke the law and had his car taken from him. they should take your lisence for a year or two

·
Registered
615 Posts
so you have no drivers lisence (probably for street racing) and you still think it is ok to street race just because your friend was driving

p.s. wrong section

·
Registered
civic/golf
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh no, I drive it all the time, he just asked me to drive. Are you the kind of asshole who doesn't let his friends drive his car??

·
Registered
615 Posts
no. im just trying to figure out why you are mad at the cops. they did nothing wrong you street raced and your car was taken. your lucky they are giving it back. and by the sound of it is sounds like you are between 16-18 years old, which is pretty bad if you already have no DL.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Oh no, I drive it all the time, he just asked me to drive. Are you the kind of asshole who doesn't let his friends drive his car??
I have only let one friend drive my car and thats because he has a boosted honda are you one of those people that let anyone drive your car sounds like it for sure hmm. So what if he would have wrecked it you think he would have paid for any damage or assumed any liability. And dont worry Im pretty sure this thread might be be locked soon.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.