Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up boys. Long time no post!

I've been bummed out ever since I wrecked my Domani front end. That shit happened out of nowhere... I've been thinking about getting another Domani front end but what they're asking for around here, forget it. My Wife even told to buy another one! But you can never be too careful and if it gets wrecked again, even a fender or a headlight, a single replacement part is not available here and the closest place to get it from would be from Canada. No more for me.

So I've decided to just put my Civic back to it's original look. My civic is a '98 Lx. For those who don't know the history of my 4dr, I'll post a few pictures of the phases I've been thru. Mind you I've had my Civic for 12 years!

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
Pata you son of a gun, mama didn't raise no quitter. You got a very distinctive ride in the SoCal community. Don't give up and treat this like any other obstacle that crosses your way. Handle your scandal bro.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
Just curious how did that 99-00 trunk lid fit? I looked into if the conversion was possible and most of what I found said no its not possible, you just swapped trunk lids and tail lights?

·
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pata you son of a gun, mama didn't raise no quitter. You got a very distinctive ride in the SoCal community. Don't give up and treat this like any other obstacle that crosses your way. Handle your scandal bro.
I got sick last year real bad man. Recovery and physical therapy really got me. I couldn't do or lift anything heavy so as you can see on my IG, I got into my die-cast and it took over my Mind lol. I moved to a new place last year in Sept. and haven't used my Civic since. Now the battery is dead which is what kicked my ass and told me "fix your damn car son!" That's what made me make the decision to just putting her back to stock. I'll put Si's all around again. I really liked the way my Civic looked before I went all '99-'00 and shit... :TU:

·
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just curious how did that 99-00 trunk lid fit? I looked into if the conversion was possible and most of what I found said no its not possible, you just swapped trunk lids and tail lights?
The 96-98 and 99-00 trunks are both interchangeable. The only difference is the tail lights on the trunk lid and the tail light bulb sockets. Both trunks are a straight swap.

The outer tail lights are also both interchangeable.

click here to see how I did it:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showcase/131295-my-98-4dr-00-4dr-trunk-conversion.html

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
i was thinking of getting a air ride so if i ever go to the fields to pick cabbage, i don't have to get out of my car. lol.

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
Sad to see this is happening.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Next time I go to Jamaica I'll bring you a headlight and fender foo. Don't be a lame ass.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts