Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this has ever been posted but here ya go:(
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OnmjVKlCHB0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OnmjVKlCHB0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
at least sell/auction the cars off and keep the money I dont care, its doesnt make sense to ruin a car that could be in a good owners hands.... good job government... applause for being yet again ...fucking stupid

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seriously, i dont understand how they could do that to someone? yea give em a ticket, impound the car but give the person a chance to get their investment back!

·
Registered
Chevy
1,347 Posts
this pisses me off because i know some ca drivers that are picked on because their cars are powerful but they are not into street racing.. but the cops profile!!!

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
this pisses me off because i know some ca drivers that are picked on because their cars are powerful but they are not into street racing.. but the cops profile!!!
yes they do... here in MN its not too bad, but cops love staring me down everytime I drive by them.. just gotta try and keep it on the track...

·
Registered
Chevy
1,347 Posts
yes they do... here in MN its not too bad, but cops love staring me down everytime I drive by them.. just gotta try and keep it on the track...
yea they profile everywhere! keep it on the track tho! human lives are not worth you proving how bad your car is!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how is this solving anything? i would get another car and fix it up and it would be like a big fuck you to law enforcment! crushing the car isnt doing any good because chances are they are gonna come back even harder!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Some people deserve that shit, I say if they have a stolen car or stolen motor and that is proved then fuck them they should have their shit crushed. If its not theirs and they didnt pay for it then fuck em, but on the other hand if it's legit then atleast auction off the car to charity or somthing. Atleast with the charity I wouldnt be so mad about it, but if that happened to me and my car got crushed I would come out with another car that would be better and faster, also I would probably kill who ever all was involved with the crushing of my car....

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Did anyone else notice that the rims appearred to maintain its "roundness" and didn't get crushed? Poor car though...

·
Registered
Why two?
891 Posts
Fuck that man. It's like they're trying to cause more crashes by making people run from the cops instead of just pulling over.

I mean seriously, why the fuck would someone pull over if they were going to get their car crushed? I've never run from the cops before and doubt i ever will, but if it came down to getting my car crushed or running and at least trying to save my investment.. I dunno what i'd do.

I'm not about to let some dumb fuck police officer try to crush my car because i'm supposedly street racing.

In california, its so bad now that if you're even within 5 miles of someone street racing and the cops notice, you'll probably get pulled over for assumption of street racing because you're driving a modified import.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts