Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't buy anything from shopresonse.com. I ordered a JDM Civic "Coupe" emblem and its been 2 months and i still have not recieved it. I called them 1 month after the purchase and they said they were on backorder, but then I look on ebay and they're selling the exact same emblem. Today I tried calling them to get a refund, and no one picks up. I call again and they unhooked their phone! Jacked once again!!:mad:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
um shit thats gay.

i bought heaps of stuff off them.

but one time they had none of what i wanted so they refunded my money.
they advertise shit they havent got all the time....

i got some sick wheel nuts off them as well, muteki or something.
and they are sick!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
i bought some projectors for my hatch fuckin things were shit i tried to call and email them but they avoided me no sweat though i will be in so cal next month somedody there getting fucked up

·
Registered
133 Posts
i've ordered tons of shit and have never had any problems!!! and to top it off, i live in canada. all my items arived in timely manners and were exactly what i ordered! some people win and some lose i guess!

·
Adia's Daddy
2004 Honda Element
3,364 Posts
spoonbender said:
i've ordered tons of shit and have never had any problems!!! and to top it off, i live in canada. all my items arived in timely manners and were exactly what i ordered! some people win and some lose i guess!
same here Tyler. The ADVAN and TYPE ONE decals on my EG are all from them and I ordered some for a guy in town here. They took a few weeks but thats to be expected as I'm from Ontario too.

Shops do get busy and sometimes and unfortunately they have to put some things on hold to get other things done. I have my own business (IMO every customer should be equal importance whether they spend $1 or $500) and even tho I am small time home-based, things can get hectic juggling work, family and trying to get a biz venture off the ground and sometimes price quotes and orders do get backed up a few days or a week. Of course im different because im not in an actual shop but any business should try to help everyone out in a reasonable amount of time.

depending on how many people they deal with and how much volume of stock they sell, sometimes the smaller single customers buying one or a few small items can get pushed to the backburner. I know it's not nice and from a business standpoint its not the best thing to do, but thats life and how things go sometimes. at that point it's more patience than anything which will influence whether you want to wait or get your money back and go elsewhere.

obviously you got them so they came thru on their end of the deal. but next time maybe call before you order or ask questions before you send the money and be sure to keep all records (electronic and/or paper) of the transaction. most all businesses will try to complete the transaction because refunds dont bring in the dollars. that and i dont think any business wants to be know as a rip-off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts