Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yep its all back together, so i broke it in for about 50 miles and headed to the drag strip with a new set of slicks, i set boost down to 18 psi and made a pass and the car pulled to the right so hard it freaked me out, i kinda made a sort of easy pass and it was 11.2 at 125 with a 1.710 60ft, i didnt use any antilag and only 6k launch, i came around and went again, still at 6k but with some minor antilag for the launch i turned the boost up to 19 psi. and again it pulled again i made a sort of easy pass and again went 11.2 at 127 this time with a 1.68 60ft. so i have a pull issue to sort out, i think i either got a mismatched set of slicks or my suspension preload is off. my slick company is replacing my slicks free of charge to see if thats the issue. i am just pleased to see it stayed together, this time around i ran into so many little snags putting this motor together. so if all goes well this coming weekend will be full boost passes and see if i cant get some 10s again. i miss my SOHC for how easy it was to rebuild and work on lol, not that a B is "hard" its just not as easy.

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yes i like 1.6, this was at a different track then i normally run at, my home track is not as well prepped or as good of a surface. i think i could have got low 1.6 with the new slicks and this other track, i just didnt want to risk any more passes with the pull i had.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts