the block
Y8/Z6 head
Y8 tranny
i got a 8lb flywheel from my current d16 id use
clutch probably stg2 or 1 cause i hate my stg3

d17 parts
crank
oil pump
- rods. since the rods seem to be the same length as a d16? and the b18b rods can be used with modification, can i use these rods on the d17 crank with the same modification?
- pistons im lookin to get around 11.5 cr. so i might end up using the d16z6 head instead of the y8. so how would the gx pistons deal with this cr?

for head work. depending on money, id get it redone to flow better, using a crower stg 2 cam, maybe depending how much titanium valves cost. this would be done to add to reducing the weight which would free up some power.

of course this is going tto be tuned lol on pump gas 93-94 octane.

based on what could happen here, what are your thoughts to what kind of power this could make?

before i was running my d16y8 with the 8lb flywheel and stg3clutch, with zc pistons in stock hg size, I/H/E made 124whp and 104wtrq on 93 octane tuned with crome. i have no idea what the compression ratio was lol...

i def wont make the same mistake that happened on this build and i will make a catch can cause i noticed how much oil was getting dumpedd into the intake tube.

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
whats wrong with a Stage 3......try a different brand...

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
uhh stg3 streetble? cause this is a street driven car that would be taken to the track every so often

oh i see the clutch. i thought u was talkin bout cam...

cause i dont like how hard it is on the motor. ive broken motor mount before. also its harder to drive in traffic lol. makes you look like u cant drive stick cause the car bounces at low rpm engaging.

i dont think stg3 is needed in this build

1 - 3 of 3 Posts