Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i fixed my dp.. lol, and i got the o2 sensor bung put in by the flange underneath the car and i put a new 1 wire o2 (my ecu has heated o2 disabled) and everytime i get to 10 psi it feels like im hitting the rev limiter, my boost cut is at 9 psi but ive had it up to 12 before with no problems at all

just confuses the heck outta me.. it idles a little lower also and when i take off it has a slight miss but once im going its fine..

im running the d15z1 with a y8 head 440cc dsm's with ngk 2 steps colder race plugs gapped at .32

any help would be appreciated.. also no cel...

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alrighty ill go turn it down to 9 lol.. thats wierd tho.. ive never had a problem with it before at 12psi:confused:

anyway.. ill go check it out and see what happens.. thanks guys:TU:

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well.. turned it down to 8psi and replaced my spark plug wires cuz they were kinda messed up.. its fine now.. but slow.... lol i called my tuner and asked him for a 3 bar map cuz i was maxing the mapsensor at 12 i guess ( studder every once and a while) hes all " what do u wanna blow that thing up???" hahahaha..

idk 8:1 compression is low.. to low for only 8psi.. will be street tuned soon with 3bar map:TU:

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
w3rd boost cut is kicking in. also i like to gap my plugs at .28 for some reason at .32-35 i get a lil hesitation.

ok ill try to gap them at .28 tomarrow well see what happens thanks :TU:

ya, thats pretty low. crank the boost!
lmfao.. i did.. i got new spark plug wires and cranked it back up.. had it at 14 but i turned it down to 12... dont wanna lean out and BOOM lmfao...

that was wierd idk what was going on

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
uberdata.... i honestly like crome better.. but i dont have a wbo2 or ostrich so i dont mess with it lol...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts