Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2000 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I know I could鈥檝e gotten an eBay intake for $40 馃檮. Call me old school but I prefer name brand shit. Anyway the install was a breeze. I forgot how fun this was. It鈥檚 impossible not to smile when you鈥檙e driving a Honda with an intake haha.

Forgive my dog she鈥檚 nosey as hell

Brokedick Millionaire
Why did you wanna slow your car down? All bling no zing.

BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
and an autozone pipe and filter would have done the same thing for 50$

Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb/ 01 GSR
Nice, i always loved the intake sound. Although id go with a CAI over a shotram for our long stoke motors

And some do like brand names, others dont care. As long as youre happy, have at er. Its your car.

If he went noname china shit people would shit on him, if he goes high end brand again shit on, lol fack it, do what you want man.

But yes there was options from 10$ to 1000$ for your intake. You pick somehwere in that range.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and an autozone pipe and filter would have done the same thing for 50$
Cool story, bro. Tell it again.

Nice, i always loved the intake sound. Although id go with a CAI over a shotram for our long stoke motors

And some do like brand names, others dont care. As long as youre happy, have at er. Its your car.

If he went noname china shit people would shit on him, if he goes high end brand again shit on, lol fack it, do what you want man.

But yes there was options from 10$ to 1000$ for your intake. You pick somehwere in that range.
Damned if you do damned if you don't I guess. After I ordered this I thought about cancelling it and going with the AEM CAI. Damn near $300 is tough though.

BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
who the fuck thinks grids are better than te37s? youre in the wrong forums

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
who the fuck thinks grids are better than te37s? youre in the wrong forums
I'd hope it was a small group but you never know these days. If you're not dumped with function & forms and running 15x9 -30 JNC wheels you're not cool.

Registered
EF9 DC2
Looks great when you pop the hood and let's face it a honda won't ever be a torque hi hp monster. So the wow factoring has a huge influence on these little cars.
But that's just me.
BTW what color is ur gsr?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts