Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been ages but I'm back in a Honda. Not sure of the plans as of yet. Bone stock resto? Boost? (Build and boost probably). This is a weird one I need to dig deeper into as it has a 3rd gen DOHC ZC in it 🤷‍♂️.

Lots of interesting goodies however so I couldn't pass it up. Nearly ZERO rust, moonroof functions, power folding mirrors function, oem mudflaps whaaaat, arm rest. Motor is tired af but for the price its stupid clean. More pics to come.
Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

·
Formerly weebeastie
1,867 Posts
I mean if you don’t want that DOHC ZC lol…….I know a guy…….

But seriously, that’s an engine I build a lot in the shop and actually have a lot of cool new parts coming out for. Mostly a carbon fiber upper timing cover, new forged pistons that are available in any compression ratio (8.0-15:1), and can be had in 76mm unlike previous pistons, and a newly designed intake manifold for the ZC mount flange specifically. That’s if you really want to build it for turbo. We can help you bring it back and ZC’s love boost.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mean if you don’t want that DOHC ZC lol…….I know a guy……. That’s if you really want to build it for turbo. We can help you bring it back and ZC’s love boost.
As much as I know about most "common" d-series, I know squat about the DOHC ZC. I will definatly be needing some guidance and research with this one should I choose to keep it. If a Z6 crosses my path however...

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haven't cleaned it nadda. Drove it home an hour and this is it. Power folding mirrors, sunroof sort of works, A/C actually works so it's a start. Seats are not ripped, doors not torn I think its a damn fine baseline. Wing gotta go, blue carpet gotta go but other
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive air manifold Motor vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light
Motor vehicle Fixture Gas Automotive exterior Auto part
Blue Motor vehicle Textile Automotive design Comfort
Gas Font Electronic device Machine Metal
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

than that I dig it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts