Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 krispy kreme meet is happening! dont know if any of you guys go or not but its always huge. date hasnt been released yet but shouldnt be to far away. check on there facebook

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its getting a lot more organized. this year they actually have permits and theres gonna be a new article on it. everyone is just waiting for them to release a date on it

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
I don't trust those sort of things at all. Had friends that broke down at after the meet and no one wanted to help. Some others also had their stuff jacked/attempted theft like a week afterward. No point in these huge meets seeing as how there's always gonna be a group of knuckleheads. Smaller, private meets allow more regulation and more of a "family" feel to them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
iv never had that problem but i guess some people have. i got with a lot of friends though and most of the time the wives stay close to the cars anyway cuz they dont wanna talk so there always watched. i got to a small one every week in el monte too but that one is growing fast.

·
Registered
143 Posts
iv never had that problem but i guess some people have. i got with a lot of friends though and most of the time the wives stay close to the cars anyway cuz they dont wanna talk so there always watched. i got to a small one every week in el monte too but that one is growing fast.
I grew up in el monte, and used to crash the longo toyota/ baldwin park food4less in my stang back in the day.

Where in el monte? What day/time? People still run on telstar?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I grew up in el monte, and used to crash the longo toyota/ baldwin park food4less in my stang back in the day.

Where in el monte? What day/time? People still run on telstar?
its on wensday night starts at 8pm. its off of valley close to peck and the ten at arts burgers and McDonalds. just got home from it acually crazy packed tonight but a lot of fun

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha everyone i roll out i with its way older then i am, im the youngest haha. youll fit in just fine. it gets pretty packed fast but check it out its always fun

·
Registered
15 WRX STi
76 Posts
It came out on the news about 2 1/2 years ago...but police kinda tripped that year this year idk..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts