Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1989 iroc
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its snowing like crazy here in the foothills of nc. So far we have got about an inch, and they are calling for around 15inches. So let's see your winter wonder land

Picasa Mobile

·
669AWHP
98 Chevy Tahoe
1,234 Posts
pics dont work
ive been watching the weather channel and u guys r goin to get 10-15"
wish we got half of that here

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Edmonton Alberrta was -59 the other day!

The only place that was cloder was Siberia at -59 1/2!

Canada does not fuck around. lol.

·
Registered
1989 iroc
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that's some cool stuff.... but this snow is crazy... plus grab you two coke crates and hit the hills! Everyone be careful

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Well that's some cool stuff.... but this snow is crazy... plus grab you two coke crates and hit the hills! Everyone be careful
Suck it up sister.
Apparently you would'nt survive Canada. lol
Not only is it fucking freezing up here, where knee deep in snow for the last month.

·
Registered
the same
347 Posts
snow kicks ass, the more the better as far as im concerned.......heres some pics from a little while ago.

i even raked the snow off the top of my hatch at 530 this afternoon. this is just whats happened since..

heres the level at about 10 pm

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
we are getting a light rain/drizzle right now here in cincy....

we are suppose to get 2-4 inches which is real snow BUT 2-4 inches is like 30+ inches in North Dakota gauges b/c the entire town of cincinnati SHUTS DON if we get more than an inch. And you guys think i'm being facisous I'm not.

·
Registered
1989 iroc
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Suck it up sister.
Apparently you would'nt survive Canada. lol
Not only is it fucking freezing up here, where knee deep in snow for the last month.
Actually, I enjoy cold weather, reguardless if its 30 or 30 below, we hardly get snow anymore, plus I'm on vacation so, its actually a descent time. Thanks johnny bravo!

·
Registered
Chevy
1,347 Posts
we are getting a light rain/drizzle right now here in cincy....

we are suppose to get 2-4 inches which is real snow BUT 2-4 inches is like 30+ inches in North Dakota gauges b/c the entire town of cincinnati SHUTS DON if we get more than an inch. And you guys think i'm being facisous I'm not.
just south of you... yea we are quoted at a couple inches.. it's snowing now.. if we actually get it i will post some pics tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts