Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

WHeee!

Havn't got stuck to the point where just rocking and reversing doesn't work.
Great fun!

Really really deep on some residential streets, you basically have to keep the gas pinned and don't let up till you're out or you'll be really stuck.
Wipers on full blast because the snow is getting plowed up and spraying on the windsheild!

Reactions: 93civiccx

·
Registered
1995 Honda CIvic LX
1,050 Posts
Lucky. I want snow.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
We have not had snow like that all year. I am jealous I want to use my four wheel drive damn it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I'm guessing we got like 12-14" of the stuff.

The pics where the car is deep in the snow was part of the driveway where I hadn't shoveled yet and I just drive forwards into it, then backed out.

It's just above the bottom of the doors when you open them.

I should take a page from this guy:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Up in Canada we get block heaters you plug it in about 2 hours before you have to drive and it warms the coolant in the engine to ease cold starting. I'm in Ontario and so far at one given time we have only had 2 inch's of snow then gone the next day. We didn't even start to get snow till Boxing Day. This is going to be a mild winter on Lake Ontario.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
com' on everyone (from up north, that is) we all know what snow is good for..... SNOW DRIFTING!

this is the first year in about 3 1/2 years i don't get to snow drift. you get yourself a winter rat RWD car/truck and hit the back roads and ditches, too. lol.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
One day we got about 6-8 inches in 2 hours, other than that, almost no snow here is michigan...

I plowed the roads for about 4 miles, haha

1 - 20 of 34 Posts