Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
civic
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright smurf is a invention of mine from years of dranking so measurements wont really count lol but ill do my best lol

1 bottle of bacardi hurricain
1 bottle of ever clear
1 bottle of bombay
1 bottle of cheap vodka
1 bottle of twister blue berry
ice cubes

so mix in the twister in a 72oz circle k cup to about 1/4 of the bottom pour the vodka in anothe 1/4 of the way do this with every one of them besides the everclear you should be about a 2 or 3 inches from the top of the cup fill the rest up leaving spoon spinning room on the top with the everclear sit back and dont sluurp

next is awsome

pj

get a cooler preferably one with a screw on lid and a drain valve
2 gallons of everclear
varius cans of chopped fruit or freash cut fruit
hiwiian punch t or tihisan treat some type of fruit drink like that 2 gallons worth

wash the cooler put in the fruit pour in the ever clear shut lid and let soak for a hour or 2
pop lid pour fruit drink in and stir it up
get a cup and eat some fruit and have a compatition who can stand the longest without falling over

frog bull is like pj but using sprite and lemons limes and oranges all freashly cut

i have a shit load more just sharing a few of my favorites btw california cant make these cause they dont have 190% proof everclear lol

·
Registered
550 Posts
straight moonshine. i drank a case and a half of bud light. could barely stand and took three good swiggs of moonshine and was sober as a bird. first time in my life i drank myself sober.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
pretty sure you just described how to make jungle juice.

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
pretty sure you just described how to make jungle juice.
indeed you did but theres so many diff ways to making it
i made some new years.
included
1 bottle everclear
1bottle margarita shit with tequilla
1 bottle cherry snaps shit
1gal fruit punch
half gal sunny D
cut up apples and oranges.

infor a good time.
anyway you make it itwill mess you up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts