Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to try this vato's recipe or a variation of it for my bi-weekly smoked meat weds...

The Smoke Ring :: View topic - Bourbon Soaked Smoked Chuck Roast

also going to do some ribs...

will have pics and cholesterol count...

will take recipes for side dishes...garlic mashed potatoes and fresh veggies are getting old...

i love women that eat ribs...

·
Registered
765 Posts
MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what I'll be cooking this Saturday?

With a side of brown sugar and bacon baked beans, corn on the cob, cole slaw and Texas garlic toast there is no way you can go wrong!!!

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
HEy never seen that site b4!!! Can't wait to check it oout.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
price wasnt too bad...got nice fatty one...being on the smoker it needs the fat to draw moisture from...i think i am going to put a dollar store pan underneath it for au jus...

4 parts marinade, 1 part bourbon, 1 part the "cock" Chili Garlic

overnight soak...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
let it sit out about an hour and seasoned it with 1tbp of pappys seasoning and 1tbsp of pepper and 4tbsp of dark brown sugar...you shouldnt put cold meat on the grill...

i use this...no more kingsford...ever!...(a five gallon tote is the best to keep your bbq junk in...plus its water proof)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
get a nice fire going...its easier to tame a bigger fire than to chase the temps with a small one...

looking good...

dont forget to soak your wood chips over night in water or wine...atleast an hour soak...but the longer the better...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
put that bitch on...

a small tip for you aspiring grillers...i always hold on to old containers of seasonings...i re-use them for my many concoctions...its an easy and cheap way to hold on to your rub recipes or share them with friends...

next update when i throw the drumsticks on there...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts