Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In celebration of my spirit journey formation anniversary, I will be grilling and smoking meats all day Saturday, and drinking beer. So far on the list of victims are chicken wings, a rabbit, and some wild turkey breast lobes. I think I might stop and grab a steak for lunch.

I will post pictures.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Roughly 11-12 hours from me
So I will just wait for pictures

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went pretty good. We had 4 friends and family people over with their kids. Many of beer was drank.

The wife made some rabbit food, the rabbit was already dead so ww startwd with that.

Some snacks while I grilled and smoked.

Chicken wings got some with slap your mama, and some with a garlic black pepper rub, smoked with lump charcoal and hickory.

Pan seared the wild turkey.

Put it over asparagus and let it sit in the smoker till done.

Pan fried the rabbit with some Cajun breading, it also sat all day in buttermilk and hotsauce mix.

Everything turned out pretty good.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunday morning I made a nice leftover omelet, with some of the wild turkey, salsa, and pepper jack cheese. My camera is fucked.

And I got another piece of shot. I didn't shot this bird, but I'm going to rip on the guy that did.

Also Sunday afternoon an older couple were walking their Jack Russel, and it went into my yard and started eating something. They began panicking, I had to tell them not to worry. I had hucked a couple pieces of rabbit over the fence, some of the skin flap meat around the stomach, that becomes too tough to eat. I thought it was funny, they seemed pissed, either way your trespassing.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Damn man looked good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts